Accessibility and barrier-free access
Accessibility and barrier-free access to our services is very important to us. In accordance with our corporate philosophy, we want to ensure that our facilities and offers are usable and accessible without restriction.
Information about accessibility
Declaration on the accessibility of our website
The Studentenwerk Dresden makes every effort to provide barrier-free access to its website published at www.studentenwerk-dresden.de in accordance with the regulations of the Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz (BfWebG) in conjunction with the Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung (BITV 2.0).
Elaboration of this declaration on accessibility
This declaration was prepared on 23.09.2020 and last updated on 23.09.2020. The basis for the preparation of this declaration on accessibility is a BITV self-assessment conducted by the Studentenwerk Dresden in May 2019.
State of the accessibility
Due to the following incompatibilities and/or exceptions, this website is partially compatible with the requirements of the BfWebG in connection with BITV 2.0.
- Alternative texts for graphics and objects are not completely available.
- Synchronous subtitles do not exist for all recorded videos.
- Not all lists (including menus) are marked with the intended HTML structure elements.
- Page contents are not always in a meaningful order independent of the display.
- Not all texts have sufficient brightness contrasts.
- Not all functions and contents can be used without a mouse.
This concerns in particular site maps and virtual tours.
- Moving or flashing contents cannot always be stopped or hidden.
- Sometimes jump links for skipping areas are missing.
- Link texts are not always meaningful.
- The keyboard focus is not always clearly visible.
- Navigation mechanisms are not always named uniformly and consistently.
- Input errors are not always detected automatically and correction suggestions are not always made.
- Not all interactive operating elements have programmatically determinable names and roles.
- Not all documents linked on the website are barrier-free.
Should you notice any shortcomings in the barrier-free design of our website, please use our central contact form for your feedback:Contact form
Alternatively, we are also available by e-mail or telephone:email@example.com Phone: +49 351 4697-50
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view,
you can contact the Sächsische Durchsetzungsstelle:
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden
Post address: Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
Phone: +49 351 564-12161
Fax: +49 351 564-12169