Your Position:

Which types of changes do I need to inform the BAföG Office of?

If you receive BAföG aid, you are required to inform the Financial Aid Office about certain changes to your personal and financial situation. This includes changes in address, your bank account, or your income situation. But you also have to inform the BAföG Office about changes in your family situation or changes in your parents’ or siblings’ income.

You can use this PDF change notice form to inform us about changes such as these:

Download change notice form as PDF